This article has not yet been translated in the language shown. It is displayed in machine translation, but it may be incorrect.
With RSS Auto Tweet, you can have your Twitter account automatically tweet when you update your website or blog. This eliminates the need to tweet every time you update your site. Distribute useful information from your account to your followers to increase engagement. A maximum number of Tweets are available per Twitter account on each plan.
The number of post settings, post retrieval intervals, and post limits vary depending on the plan. For more information on plans, please see the plan table.
How "RSS Auto Tweet" works
- Follow the steps below to subscribe your RSS feed to the RSS Auto Tweet section of SocialDog.
- Even if you don't open SocialDog, SocialDog will periodically check the RSS feed and automatically tweet new articles when they are found.
Supported Feed Formats
To use RSS auto-posting, the website you want to post to must be distributing feeds in the following formats.
- RDF/RSS 1.0
- RSS 2.0
- Atom 0.3 and Atom 1.0
What is an RSS feed?
RSS feeds are a technology for distributing the date and title of updates to a website or blog, as well as a summary of its content. Many major blogging services and news sites support this technology.
Links to RSS feeds often have a link from an orange icon like this one. Not all web pages have a feed URL, so if your website doesn't have an RSS feed, this feature is not available to you. If you are not sure, please contact your site's administrator.
Adding RSS Auto Tweet
- Look up the URL of a website or blog's RSS feed.
- Click Tweets on the screen, and then click RSS Auto Tweet in the left menu.
- Click Add.
- Enter the required information and click the Add button. Please see below for more information on setting items.
About the setting items
|Feed URL||Enter the URL of your RSS or Atom feed at https:// or http://.|
|Update frequency||How often you should check the RSS feed with this feature.|
|Maximum tweets per update||This is the maximum number of tweets per day.|
|Maximum tweets per day||This is the maximum number of tweets per day.|
|Tweet content||You can set the text to be posted. You can add text before and after the URL of the article title or change the order of the URL if you set it as custom.|
|Include images||If it is turned on, the image of the article will be posted as an image as well. og:image or post the first image included in the body of the article.|
|Parameters for link analytics||You can add parameter text (?utm_source=SocialDog, etc.) to the end of the article URLs for analysis by Google Analytics and other access analysis tools.|
Attention (e.g. to detail)
- Distribute content you think your followers will be interested in.
- Be careful not to distribute too often or too many articles, as this can lead to unfollowing.
- If the content is exactly the same one in succession, it will not be distributed due to Twitter's specifications.
When it doesn't work
If it doesn't work, please visit the following pages