Update date: July 26, 2023
This article has not yet been translated in the language shown. It is displayed in machine translation, but it may be incorrect.
SocialDog allows you to do the following
- You can reserve tweets for a specific date and time.
- You can tweet automatically according to your pre-defined appointment slots.
- Save them in your drafts
- You can automatically tweet media and blog updates (RSS auto-posting)
- You can set your company's product name or keywords of interest, and get tweets that include the keywords you set. (Keyword Monitor)
- It's not just users who are following or being followed.
- Fans (users who are followed but not followed)
- Unfollowed (users who follow but are not followed)
- You can view them based on conditions such as inactivity (no recent tweets).
- You can see a list of users who have retweeted you (beta version)
- You can Analytics the status of your account in detail.
- You can easily find out how your followers are growing, what time of day and day of the week you should tweet, what attributes your followers have, etc.