This article has not yet been translated in the language shown. It is displayed in machine translation, but it may be incorrect.
SocialDog's integration with the Twitter app may be terminated.
In this case, you need to re-integrate the app with Twitter.
If the app integration is disabled, all scheduled posts and report sending will be stopped. Please take action as soon as possible.
Reconnecting to Twitter will resume the interrupted function.
Redo the app integration
- Click on the icon in the lower left corner of the screen to open "Social media profiles".
- Click on Login again.
- Sign in with your Twitter ID and password.
Reasons for disconnecting app integration
To prevent unauthorized use of your Twitter account, Twitter may automatically disconnect the app integration in the following cases
- Followed, unfollowed, or tweeted a lot in a short period of time
- Tweeted from an external service without a registered mobile phone number
- Tweeted a bunch of links to certain sites
- Your tweet was marked as spam.